• 3/4 KG OF FORCE FLOUR.
• 1/4 KG OF CANDEAL FLOUR.
• 15 GRAMS OF SALT.
• 1 TABLESPOON EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE CEITE.
• 1 TABLESPOON OF OREGANO.
• 2 RED PEPPERS.
• 2 ONIONS. • C / S OF VERY COLD WATER.
• 300 GRAMS OF CANNED VENTRESCA OF TUNA.
• C / S OF RADISH SPROUTS.
• C / S DE OREGANO. • C / S DE SAL.
• C / S EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
• 1 JAR OF PEARLS ALGAE WAKAME
1. Put the sifted flour, the 15 grams of salt, a tablespoon of oil and the tablespoon of oregano in a bowl, gradually add the very cold water and knead, we have to obtain a dough that does not stick to our hands ., put film and keep in camera a few hours.
2. Wash the peppers and put in a pan, turn from time to time until we have the skin burned, add some thyme leaves and a few drops of oil, cover and remove from the heat.
3. Peel the peppers and reserve.
4. Clean the chives and cut into very thin julienne strips.
5. Make portions of about 50 grams of dough, stretch and when we have all the portions stretched, place the pepper in strips, the onion on the dough, then the belly, drizzle with a little olive oil, oregano and introduce into hot oven at about 220º C until we see that the dough begins to brown, remove from the oven and put the wakame pearls and the radish sprouts.