• 1 kg of tuna loin.
• 100 grams of onion.
• 2 green lemons or limes.
• C / s of Maldon salt and extra virgin olive oil.
• C / s of wasabi pearls.
- Cut the tuna into rectangles of about 3 cm on each side and along the length of the piece purchased.
- Peel onion, wash and cut into very small brunoise.
- Peel the lemon and remove the clean skin segments.
- Spread the tuna with a little oil.
- Heat a frying pan and mark the tuna on all sides.
- Cut the tuna into portions of approximately 1 cm.
- Place the tuna on top of the onion in brunoise, place on each piece a lemon wedge, a teaspoon of wasabi pearls and lemon zest.
It can also be accompanied with some sheets of pickled ginger.