• 500 GRAMS OF NOODLES.
• 30 RED PRAWNS.
• 7 GARLIC TEETH.
• 2 DL OF VIRGIN OLIVE OIL EXTYRA.
• 1 JAR OF SPICY PEARLS.
• C / S DE SAL.
1. Peel the prawns and reserve the heads and tails.
2. Clean the garlic without peeling and make an incision for each one.
3. Put the oil, garlic and shrimp heads in a frying pan over low heat at a temperature of about 80ºC for about 20 minutes, mash the heads a little and rise to 100ºC and immediately strain the oil on the tails of the prawns that we will have in a bowl, filming.
4. While cooking point 1 we will put a pot with at least 2 liters of water with a little salt, when the water is boiling, add the pasta and cook al dente.
5. Drain the pasta, put in a pan and add the prawns to the garlic, turn and serve immediately.
6. Add spicy pearls.
We can decorate the plate with sheets of fried garlic or chopped parsley.