• 2 Iberian sirloins.
• 18 small potatoes.
• 5 garlic cloves.
• C / s of salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
• C / s of parsley.
• 1 bottle of Roquefort pearls.
- Pearls the potatoes, wash and put in a saucepan, cover with water, season with salt and pepper and put the 5 garlic cloves. Boil for about five minutes, drain.
- Put the potatoes, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil in a bowl, mix all the ingredients well.
- Introduce in a hot oven at 180º C until the potatoes are golden brown.
- While the potatoes are cooking, cut the fillets in medallions, season with salt and pepper and spread well with olive oil.
- Heat a frying pan and when it is very hot, cook sirloin medallions, they must be golden and juicy inside.
- Present the medallions with Roquefort pearls on top and the garnish potatoes.
Do not puncture or crush the meat to prevent juices from spilling out.