• 2 KG OF RIPE TOMATOES.
• 1 CLOVE GARLIC.
• 2 DL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
• 3 COOKED QUILT EGGS.
• 6 TUNA BELLING FLAKES.
• 1 JAR OF WASABI PEARLS.
• C / S DE MIGA DE PAN DE VUEBLO.
• C / S DE SAL.
• C / S DE AZUCAR.
• C / S DE VINAGRE DE JEREZ.
1. Wash the tomatoes, remove the skin and cut into pieces.
2. Peel the garlic clove and remove the germ from the inside.
3. In the thermomix put the tomatoes, oil and garlic, crush for 2 minutes at maximum power, add the bread little by little until we obtain a fine and creamy cream, season and flavor with the vinegar, finally add a little sugar to remove some acidity.
4. Decorate the dishes or bowls with 1/2 quail egg, a piece of tuna belly, a tablespoon of wasabi pearls, a few drops of olive oil and a few sprouts.
C / S: its meaning is sufficient quantity. We have to add these ingredients to the taste of each one.
The amount of bread in the preparation of salmorejo, will depend on the tomato used and the quality of the bread, since drier crumbs that absorb more water from the tomato.