• 400 grams of Calasparra bomba rice.
• 180 grams of tender onion.
• 100 grams of butter.
• 30 grams of dehydrated boletus.
• 60 grams of natural boletus.
• 100 grams of Parmesan cheese.
• 1,5 liters of bird bottom.
• C / s of salt, black pepper.
• 1 bottle of truffle pearls.
Brunoisse cut into small cubes.
The bottom can be done at home, with 1 kg of chicken bones, 1 leek, 1 carrot, 1 onion. Clean all the ingredients well, put on a tray in the oven and brown well, then put in a pot and add 2 liters of water, simmer for about 3 hours, defoaming from time to time, strain.
Dried, canned, frozen and fresh boletus can be used.