• 1 KG SQUID.
• 2 DL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
• 2 TABLESPOONS OF CHOPPED PARSLEY.
• 2 GARLIC TEETH.
• 1 TABLESPOON OF LEMON JUICE.
• C / S DE SAL.
• 1 JAR OF SOY PEARLS.
1. Clean the squid, roll up and cover with film, freeze.
2. Peel the garlic, remove the germ and crush in a mortar.
3. Once the squid is frozen, go through a short cold cut and we will obtain some thin sheets just like some noodles.
4. Make the Mery sauce with the garlic mashed in the mortar, the parsley, half the olive oil and the lemon juice.
5. Put the noodles in a bowl and add the olive oil and mix well.
6. Put a skillet to heat and when you are adding the noodles, sauté quickly for about two minutes, remove from the heat and add the Mery sauce.
7. Serve hot and serve with the Soy Pearls and a little Maldon salt.
If the squid is frozen, we clean it, roll it with film and before freezing it will be given a steam blow.