100 GRAMS OF SCAROLA
30 GRAMS OF CELERY.
30 GRAMS OF EARTH ONION.
160 GRAMS OF COD.
1 DL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
25 GRAMS OF HONEY AZAHAR.
120 GRAMS OF FISH PEARLS.
- Peel the orange live, this means that we remove the skinless segments.
- Peel and clean the onion and celery, cut into very thin julienne strips, put in ice water, salt and vinegar.
- Roast the cod in the flame, remove skin and bones, crumble.
- Make a vinaigrette with the orange blossom honey.
- Assemble the dish inside a metal ring layering, remove the ring, season with the orange blossom honey and finish with the fish pearls.