• 24 MUSLITS OF CODORNIZ.
• 10 GRAMS OF DEHYDRATED BOLETUSES.
• 250 GRAMS OF CUSCUS.
• 100 GRAMS OF SOFT ONION.
• 25 GRAMS OF BUTTER.
• 5 GARLIC TEETH.
• 1 JAR OF PEARLS TRUFFLE
• C / S DE CALDO DE AVE.
• C / S EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
• C / S OF THYME AND FRESH ROSEMARY.
• C / S DE SAL.
• C / S OF BLACK PEPPER RECENTLY GROUND.
• C / S OF CHOPPED PARSLEY.
1. Put the garlic cloves without peeling, the thyme and the rosemary in a saucepan, bring to 65º C and add the quail thighs, leave at that temperature for one hour.
2. Crush the boletus.
3. In a frying pan, put the onion butter to sauté, when it is tender, add the crushed boletus and the couscous, dip with the poultry stock and cook the couscous, leave dry and reserve hot.
4. Remove the thighs from the oil and fry in oil at 180º C, they must be crisp.
5. Serve the thighs accompanied with the couscous and the truffle pearls. Sprinkle with parsley.