200 GRAMS OF RED PRAWN.
100 GRAMS OF PRAWNS.
100 GRAMS OF WHITE PRAWN.
1 KG OF HAZARD HEADS AND THORNS.
2 BUNCHES OF LEEKS.
½ LITER OF FRESH MILK.
½ LITER OF CREAM.
1 ROASTED RED PEPPER.
160 GRAMS OF BUTTER.
60 GRAMS OF FLOUR.
C / S DE SAL.
C / S WHITE PEPPER RECENTLY GROUND.
1 JAR OF SALMON PEARLS.
- Clean the leek and separate the white part from the green one, cut the whole white part into small pieces.
- Remove the heads from the shellfish, peel and reserve the clean tails.
- Clean the fish heads, remove gills and eyes, put with 1,5 liters of water, the heads of the shellfish and the green the leek,
- In a saute or rondón put 100 grams of butter and the white of the leek, cook over low heat, until the leek is tender, remove from the heat and add, the cream, the milk, the beaten eggs, season and put in flannels, place in the oven at about 180º C in a bain-marie, remove from the oven when you stick it out clean with a toothpick.
- In a saute put the 60 grams of butter and flour, when these two ingredients are well mixed, we will gradually add 1 liter of the fumet or fish cooking broth, cook for about 20 minutes on fire, season to reserve.
- We will put the fish veloute in the thermomix and crush with the roasted pepper.
- Remove the seafood mousses from the molds, cover with the fish veloute and accompany with salmon pearls, decorate with lemon thyme leaves.