RECIPES OF THE SEA
• 2-3 POTATOES (450 G)
• 4 carrots
• 2 EGGS
• 20 STUFFED OLIVES
• 3 TABLESPOONS OF CANNED PEAS
• 2 CANS OF TUNA IN OIL (200 G)
• 2/4 OF HOME MAYONNAISE
• 1 JAR OF PEARLS FISH
1. Put the potatoes (clean and skinned) to cook over low heat in a saucepan with cold water.
2. Peel the carrots and add them. Let them cook (potatoes and carrots) for 25 minutes.
3. After 25 minutes of cooking, introduce the eggs, 1 tablespoon of salt and cook for 10 more minutes.
4. Drain the water, let everything temper. Reserve the carrots on a plate and peel the potatoes and the egg.
Chop the potato and egg into cubes. Cut carrots into 4 quarters lengthwise. Stack the pieces and cut them perpendicular to small pieces.
5. Cut the olives in half and then finely.
6. Put the potato, the egg, the carrot and the olives in a large bowl, add the peas and the crumbled tuna. Incorporate the mayonnaise, mix gently. Try, add salt. Put the salad on donuts and add the fish pearls.