RECIPES OF THE SEA
• 500 GRAMS OF MACARONES.
• 150 GRAMS OF BACON.
• 2 DL OF CREAM.
• 50 GRAMS OF BUTTER.
• 3 yolks eggs.
• 100 GRAMS OF PARMESAN GRATED CHEESE.
• 1 jar of sturgeon pearls.
• C / S DE SAL.
• C / S OF NEWLY GROUND BLACK PEPPER.
1. Cook the pasta and leave it al dente, drain.
2. Brown the bacon with the butter in a frying pan, season and add the cream, bring to a boil for 1 minute, add the cheese, remove from the heat and add the pasta and yolks, mix everything well and serve immediately.
3. Accompany with sturgeon pearls and grated cheese.
The yolks must be incorporated when it is at a temperature of about 80º C maximum to avoid cutting the sauce.