• 1 KG OF TUNA LOIN.
• 1 JAR OF YUZU PEARLS.
• 1 HEAD OF GARLIC.
• 3 SHEETS OF LAUREL.
• 3 DL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
• 12 BLACK PEPPER GRAINS.
• C / S DE VINAGRE DE JEREZ.
• C / S DE SAL.
1. Put the tuna in very cold water with plenty of salt for 20 minutes.
2. Wash the tuna and cut into portions of about 60 grams.
3. Clean the garlic without removing the skin and make a small cut for each one.
4. In a steel pot put the garlic and oil, confit the garlic for 30 minutes at 90º C, turn up the heat and when the garlic begins to brown, remove from the heat and let cool, add the vinegar, bay leaf and peppercorns, cover with water and bring to a boil for about ten minutes, season and taste to see the point of salt and vinegar. 5. Add the tuna and remove from the heat, cover the pot with plastic wrap and let cool.
6. Present the tuna accompanied with the yuzu pearls.
The tuna is cooked out of the fire with the residual heat, let cool and much better leave about 24 hours in maceration with the marinade. This pickle we can add a tablespoon of paprika, before adding the vinegar. Better use the high loin or the center of the tuna.